Saturday, October 18, 2008

NO MORE SOCCER?

Hi! I'm sorry That I haven't writen on my blog as much as I've been meaning to. I have been pretty busy. Today I had my last soccer game. Now I have to figure out what sport to do next. I did gymnastics and soccer until I got trophies. I think I will try basketball. I want to play every sport that ever existed... well... except football. I never was a huge fan of that. Out of all the games I've played... so far... I think I like soccer the best.
I might play soccer for another season, later. I thought it was soooooooooo much fun. I stopped for a while because I want to try different sports and... soccer doesn't start again until spring. I am going to go try to line up the sports I will play. See ya! Bye!

2 comments:

Debra said...

love your new background...it's BEE-utiful!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is coming along very well. Keep it up. I love ready all your news.
Jenny