hi! guess what. over Thanksgiving i went to see the movie twilght (it's not capatalized because that's how they wrote it) with my cousins. i thought it was really funny, romantic and entertaining at the same time. it was really funny when (after Bella found out he was a vampire) Edward said "Theres something I've always wanted to try. Don't move." Bella was probably really freaked out because Edward had told her he'd never tasted human blood before. she probably thought that he would bite her but instead he kissed her. besides that and one other kiss, the movie could do without kissses.I don't want to spoil the movie for those who haven't seen it so i'll just type things related to twilight.OK?
one of the comnercials for the movie was one for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and I over heard someone say "that's the last one". I was thinking "dude! you must not know anything about harry potter! there are 7 books. that is #6. they have to make two of the 7th because it's so big".
my littlest petshop vip is named "Twilght" by coincidence so I decided to name teh rest of my V.I.P.s after the twilight books. the next will be new moon, then eclipse, then last but not least: breaking dawn. well, katelyn wants the computer now.
Bye!
Kira
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how do you know the name of all of those books????
my friend told me.
Post a Comment